Korlym (Mifepristone) is used for medical termination of early pregnancy. It is also used to regulate excessive blood sugar level in subjects with Cushing's syndrome (a disease where the hormone cortical rises in the body due to a tumor of the adrenal gland) in patients who have failed operation or are not candidates for surgery. It is typically used alongside Mifepristone to cause about abortion.
Discount Coupon : 10% Cash Back on Order $100
- Product Code: Korlym
- Availability: In Stock
Delivery Time : Express Shipping (7-12 Working Days)
|Product||Dosage||Pack Size||Free Pills||Price||Quantity||Order|
Utilization and measurements: Korlym
Mifepristone 200 mg orally accompanied 1–3 days later by Korlym 4 tablets take orally or vaginally. For women at 49–63 days of gestation (pregnancy), if abortion has not transpired 4 hours after treatment of this medicine, another two tablets of medicine (200 mg) may be administered vaginally or orally (depending upon preference and amount of bleeding).
Side effects: Korlym
- Seek medical help if any of these korlym indications appear such as hypersensitive response: diarrhea; difficult breathing; swelling of the face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- Quit utilizing Korlym and call your specialist immediately on the off chance that you have responses such as,
- sickness, shortcoming, tired feeling, feeling like you may go out;
- fever, chills;
- cutting mid-section pain, wheezing, feeling shy of breath;
- swelling in your palms or feet;
- abnormal or sporadic vaginal bleeding;
- low glucose (a migraine, hunger, shortcoming, sweating, disarray, fractiousness, tipsiness, fast heart rate, or feeling anxious); or
- low potassium (confusion, uneven heart rate, unusual thirst, expanded pee, leg uneasiness, muscle shortcoming or limp feeling).
- Less known symptoms may include:
- stomach torment, mild queasiness or vomiting;
- diarrhea or clogging;
- dry mouth;
- stuffy nose, sinus blockage, sore throat;
- a migraine, dazedness;
- muscle pain or shortcoming, joint agony, back torment;
- diminished hankering; or
- rest issues (sleep deprivation).
Korlym: Precautionary measures
Medical condition mentioned is suitable for this use of the korlym drug. They are:
- liver or kidney malady,
- coronary illness,
- heart disappointment,
- coronary vein sickness,
- an issue with your thyroid or adrenal organs,
- alternatively, an immune system problem.
Korlym Drug Interaction
Certain drugs can cause an adverse reaction is brought in a mix with Korlym. They are:
- azole antifungals such as itraconazole/ketoconazole, macrolide
- rifamycins including rifabutin,
- St. John's wort,
- NSAIDs such as ibuprofen/naproxen,
- antibiotics including erythromycin, dexamethasone,
- carbamazepine/ phenytoin/ phenobarbital),
- certain anti-seizure medicines including ,
- "blood thinners" such as warfarin/dabigatran) and so forth.
Reviews Over Korlym
Total Reviews (0)
0% of customers would recommend this product