Abortion Pills Online @ realpharmacyrx1.com
The Abortion Pills Online at a Glance
Abortion pills contain 5 pills pack one big pill is Mifepristone and small 4 pills is Misoprostol are popularly known as mifeprex, are used for ending a pregnancy. It is 97% effective. One needs to work with their healthcare provider to through follow ups to make sure that the pill has worked, and any kind of abortion related complications. It is used up to 9 weeks after first day of her last period.What Happens During a Medication Abortion?
It is common for women to get nervous during a medical abortion, or any other kind of medical procedure. Here's a general idea of what to expect checkout in our store realpharmacyrx1.com.
Before taking the pill, one needs to
- Discussing options with your healthcare provider
- Discuss your medical history
- Have laboratory tests
- Have a physical exam.
Medication abortion is a process that begins immediately after taking the first pill. There are three steps:STEP ONE: MIFEPRISTONE
You will be given this as your first medicine by your healthcare provider at the clinic. The patient is also given few antibiotics. Mifepristone blocks the hormone progesterone. Due to lack of progesterone, the pregnancy does not continue as the lining of the uterus breaks down.STEP TWO: MISOPROSTOL
The second medicine is misoprostol. It empties the uterus. It is taken 24-48 hours after mifepristone. You will be given instructions for the same. The second medication causes heavy bleeding and cramps. Some experience bleeding before taking the second medicine. Mostly, it begins after the medication. The bleeding and cramps usually lasts for a few hours.There might be large blood clots and/or tissue during abortion. Majority of women abort within 5 hours of taking this medication. It's normal to have bleeding or spotting up to four weeks after the abortion.STEP THREE: FOLLOW-UP
Follow-up is an important part of the abortion procedure and related complications and precautions. An ultrasound or blood test is needed to make sure that you are not pregnant anymore. In case, the pills fails to abort your doctor will help to decide further options.
HOW DOES MEDICATION ABORTION FEEL?
It is normal to experience bleeding and cramping. You might also suffer from
- Strong cramps
- Nauseous or Vomit
- Temporary abdominal pain
- Temporary mild fever or chills
How Safe Is the Abortion Pill? realpharmacyrx1.com
- an allergic reaction to either of the pills
- incomplete abortion
- failure to end the pregnancy
- blood clots in the uterus
- undetected ectopic pregnancy
- very heavy bleeding
Take Expert Advice right away if at any time you have
- heavy bleeding from your vagina and are soaking through more than two maxi pads an hour, for two hours or more in a row
- clots for two hours or more that are larger than a lemon
- severe abdominal pain or discomfort that is not helped by medication, rest, a hot water bottle, or a heating pad
- chills and a fever of 100.4°F
- nausea, vomiting, and/or diarrhea that lasts more than 24 hours
- an unpleasant smelling discharge from your vagina
- signs that you are still pregnant
The abortion pill may not be right for all women. You shouldn't use the abortion pill if you
- are more than nine weeks pregnant
- are not willing to have an aspiration abortion in the unlikely case that the medicines do not end your pregnancy
- cannot keep follow-up appointments
- lack access to any mode of communication and/or backup medical care
- have suspected molar pregnancy
- have severe adrenal gland, heart, kidney, or liver problems
- take any medicine that should not be combined with mifepristone or misoprostol
- suffer from a blood-clotting disorder
- currently have an IUD.
Why Do Women Choose the Abortion Pill?
- It can be done in the early stages of pregnancy.
- It can help the woman maintain privacy.
- There's no anaesthesia and it is less invasive.
- Many women feel it is more like miscarriage.